- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them for?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
- Owner of the website: IVAN RIERA GOMEZ
- Address: C/ Verge de Montserrat, 1 2-2
- Postal code: 08395 Sant Pol de Mar
- CIF: 47805539Q
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products and activities, including by electronic means (E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us through our contact form and to check the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request is through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of them.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Sending the curriculum vitae by email or through the form
- Purpose: Have your CV to participate in our personnel selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to send us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
- Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
- Purpose: Sending our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communications about our products that are of interest to you, including by electronic means (E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to subscribe to our commercial mailings and / or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the interested party rejects the consent and requests the cancellation of the service.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless it is required to manage the contracted services or there is a legal obligation.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Solicitar su supresión cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarias para los fines para los que fueron recogidos.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights:
By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).